Sunday, May 5, 2024

April Update and May Goals

 

2024 Temperature quilt
My April goals were:

✔1. Make progress on the 2022-2023 temperature quilt.
✔2. Glue selvage squares in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month.
✖3. Complete the February, March and April embroidery software lessons.
✔4. Begin planning a modern mystery quilt along for next year.
✔5. Catch up with the temperatures for the 2024 temperature quilt.
✔6. Get the Kerr and Ringle mystery to a top.
✔7. Do my PT and follow the recovery plan so that I will heal correctly and be able to have the range of motion to kneel for: CPR training, or quilt blocking or to play with the granddaughter. 

My May goals are:
1. Make Progress on the 2022-2023 temperature quilt,
2. Glue Selvage squares in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month,
3. Complete the February, March, April and May embroidery software lessons,
4, Continue planning a modern mystery quilt along for the next year.
5. Piece the January days for the 2024 temperature quilt.
6. Continue my PT. I have a six week appointment with the surgeon towards the end of the month.
7. Figure out a plan for the latest book club quilt.
8. Share the judge's comments from the three quilts I entered in the Clark County Quilt show.
 
Linking up with Cynthia at Oh Scrap.

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Considering you've been dealing with the knee replacement, it looks like you made good progress on your April goals, Terry! I like the look of your flying geese for the 2024 temperature quilt - hope you're liking those, too. Good luck with your May goals!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

April was a very productive month, Terry. Great job . I wish you all the best in completing your goals for May. Hugs.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Great job, Terry! I pray your healing continues, also, so you can tackle all your quilting goals!!!