|1. Finish these chickens. Will this be the quarter?|
|2. Mt. Hood project fabrics|
2. This is the Oregon project. I see Mt. Hood out my window on a clear day and love the view. Using her pattern, my project will include a lake in the view which is fine! There will be several firsts achieved when I finish this project. I've been working on this project and have had fun; but, I didn't finish it last quarter. I will finish it this quarter!
Nope, I haven't posted about it. . .well, I've shared some photos; but, haven't shared the whole project yet! For now, I'll just tell you the reveal is coming!
|3. Canada hot pad fabrics|
3. Canada hot pad project. I'll get to play with hexagons on this project and it is small. It contains some tiny details!
|4. Tea room fabrics|
4. London tea room project. There is a lot of appliqué in this project and the opportunity to embroider those words with my machine instead of appliquéing them!
|Turn a section of this photo into a quilt|
|Fabrics for the HH Hall project|
5. Work on the group quilt HH Hall project. I have the photo and I posted about starting a couple weeks ago. It is due August first because someone else will be putting on the facing and the sleeve so that all the pieces hang well together. The actual finish will happen in October when the eight individual pieces hang together at the featured artist show. I'm leaving it on my list for now. We were given a part of this photograph to recreate into a quilted section. Finished photos will be taken when it is hung at the show!!! Being accurate in the size will be extremely important! I haven't done this before so I'll be expanding my box which is goal number 2 for the year!!!!
|6. Figure out what to do with these parts!|
6. Figure out what to do with those hexagons made using different techniques and get them into a finished wallhanging!
|7. Finish this top--perhaps a little|
"Jean Wells" technique for added interest?
7. Finish that project that I appliquéd some leftover pieces to a sparkly background. I think I want to go a little "Jean Wells" to create an interesting background on part of that sparkly black!
|8. Finish this BOM Mystery from last year|
8. Finish this BOM mystery quilt I worked on last month with an online group. I have the last clue to piece.
|9. Mend one shirt and shorten the hem in|
two pairs of pants
9. Shorten the hem on two pairs of jeans and shorten the sleeves on a white t-shirt. I have had these jeans and the shirt two and a half years. Can you tell that I dislike mending and alterations?
I'm at the point though where I could use the jeans. The shirt, I loved. I wore it twice and left it in the bathroom drying on the towel bar where our sweet Bailey as a baby promptly proceeded to "decorate" it her way with a few teeth marks. Perhaps, owning up to it here will get me to actually do the alterations!!
|10. Make two pillow cases|
10. Stitch two pillow cases that coordinate with the chicken wall hanging.
|11. Crib quilt|
11. Make this little crib quilt. At our June guild meeting this little project was on the free table. JoJo nabbed it for me thinking that it would be a good project for the grands. I agree. I haven't stitched with minky before so I don't know how that will go and of course, I don't have fabric for the back. . . .well, it will all come together in due time!
|I2. Embroidered butterfly|
So, there you have it. . .last quarter, I listed 11 projects and finished one. This quarter, I'm listing 12 projects. I plan to have more success in the finishing department than last quarter. Don't get me wrong, I'm still allowing myself to start new projects too!