Sunday, September 15, 2024

Off to the Quilter--Indigo Way--post 7

Clipping threads and repressing seams
This is a short post. Friday, I dropped Indigo Way off at the quilter's. This was goal number two on my September list.  I had planned to take a photo of the layers and a photo of it at the quilter's. . . .but, I did neither!!!

View after pressing and trimming
I did take some time to repress the top and remove errant threads. I did pick a star/patriotic patterns for the quilting and a medium blue thread as the quilting thread. I have no deadline. . .well, I need to finish it for the Clark County Quilter's guild show in March. The quilter, Christie, said I would have it back well before then. I do need to purchase binding fabric.

Our granddaughter and daughter flew home to London yesterday. The house is quiet and they are already missed.

Linking to Cynthia at Oh Scrap.


No comments: