Sunday, March 5, 2017

Thank You Green Fairy Quilts!

This was the shipping package
In January, I received notice that I was a winner in the 2016 4th quarter Finish-A-Long (FAL)!  Anyone can join the 2017 FAL. At the beginning of each quarter, you list what projects you want to finish along with a photo to a specific link. When you finish a project, you post about it. At the end of the quarter, you link those "finish" posts. Last year, I didn't finish much; but, the whole process has helped me to stay on track with progress to the finish.

When I finish my chicken project that I blogged about in a previous post, it will be because the FAL helped me take the steps to pull the project from the bag and work on it!

My prize arrived on Friday.






The contents of the packag
When I contacted Green Fairy Quilts about claiming my prize, I received an immediate e-mail from Judi Madsen's husband, Clint. He let me know that I had a $25 voucher from their site!

It was difficult to make my selection as there is way too much that caught my eye!  I spent a lot of time perusing their websiteLast week, I made my decision and sent in my order.

I was sent an e-mail later that day that my order had shipped! WOW!! I didn't have to wait long at all!

When it arrived, I was impressed with how carefully everything was packed. I received a flyer about an upcoming quilt show AND a Green Fairy ink pen. What nice attention to detail. What great service!




Judi's signature on the inside cover page
Judi signed the book!  I'll share the inside cover page with you.

I love what Judi does with a ruler and fillers. I enjoy her blog. She quilts on a longarm; I quilt on a domestic; but, I'm looking forward to savoring her latest book. Who knows, maybe you will see some of her influence in an upcoming project!

Thanks, Green Fairy Quilts for supporting the 2016 FAL!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your win! Looks like you picked some nice prizes. I love Judi's quilting and hope to add some of her elements to my projects, too.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Nancy, I look forward to your interpretations!

Nicole Knott said...

#winning. Nice surprise reward for something you enjoy doing. x

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

It sure was a nice surprise and doing something now that I enjoy is especially important right now!

Monica said...

Congratulations on the win! I would think that Judi's book will be right up your alley. I guess that worked out pretty well!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Monica, I've enjoyed looking at all the photos in her book. I'm savoring each page!